Thursday, March 20, 2008

Photos I Need to Post So I Can Move On

I want to start putting new photos in here, and most of you reading this are family, so you will enjoy these few photos from this last year.

We went hiking last summer. While we insisted Zoe wear the hat, she insisted on wearing the glasses and I don't know where she got the pencil, but she took some good notes (we've been working on that).


Gunter's first word was car. This is the moment he realized what this toy does. The steering wheel turns, the door opens, the horn squeaks -- what rapture! We were at an Autumn festival, so eventually he had to get out, it wasn't pretty.


These photos are so 2 shoe sizes ago.
















Love Zoe's little looks.







I don't know why this duplicate photo showed up, and I don't know how to delete it, so enjoy again!


No comments: