Monday, February 15, 2010

New Photos





I don't think I could call myself a good mother if my kids didn't have a try at hockey while we live in Canada.



I love this photo. They both needed a "rest" on our way home from the park.



Grandma will be shocked (shocked!) at this photo. Zoe is pretty good about trying, and liking, new things. While her brother continues his all-hotdog diet.

As for the rest of us, Blizzard has been feverishly getting Whistler ready for all the downhill skiing events. He stayed home Sunday, it was a good day. He had been up at Whistler for 2 weeks straight.

2 comments:

Patricia said...

So cute! A mini Matt & a mini Andrea. Love it :)

Marci said...

Thanks for all the pictures!! They are so fun to see. Also, pass along the thanks for helping to get Whistler ready. It's so much fun to watch the Olympics. Our kids love skiing! What a wonderful time to have your family there. How are you doing up there with all the crowds??